Insert a symbol
The Symbols tab of the Media browser is a quick, easy way to get at the most popular symbols. The Symbols tab of the Media browser contains only popular symbols, fractions, mathematical signs, and even some music notations.
This is a quick, easy-to-use tool. A pop-up menu lets you filter the symbols.
Letters with Accents
Drag the slider at the bottom to adjust the symbol preview size. The basic operation is simple: Choose a symbol and then either click the Insert button or double-click the symbol. Click the Symbol command button in the Symbol group on the Insert tab.
A list of some popular or recently used symbols appears. Selecting a symbol from the menu inserts the special symbol directly into your text where you currently have the insertion pointer , just like you insert any other character.
- Navigation menu.
- Thank you for your feedback!.
- scan to word converter mac;
- The Keyboard Viewer;
- grundriss zeichnen mac os x!
The Symbol dialog box: Choosing More Symbols from the Symbol menu displays the Symbol dialog box. Choose a decorative font, such as Wingdings, from the Font menu to see strange and unusual characters. Use the Subset drop-down list to see even more symbols and such.
- uninstall reelsmart motion blur mac;
- How to Type Common Symbols and Special Characters in Mac OS X.
- Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question??
- mac os x kill finder?
- mac holiday collection 2014 bronze.
- How do I type in the Diameter Symbol on Word ? | PC Review.
- 3 Ways to Make Symbols on a Mac - wikiHow.
To stick a character into your document from the Symbol dialog box, select the symbol and click the Insert button.